I hope this stuff gets easier as I'm having a hard time deciding what to put as my 1st post! I don't know why it's so hard, but something about being the 1st one makes it seem more significant I guess!
Carter had his 1st day of preschool at his new school today and all went well. He isn't really forthcoming about his day, as most boys aren't I guess, but he did tell me he learned all about Sammy the Shark and really liked his new teachers, Miss Debbie and Miss Stacy. I've made my 1st preschool mistake by sending him a PB and J sandwich! Apparently a student in his class has a peanut allergy so no one can have any peanut butter (at all!) in the classroom. It seems a little harsh to me, but I guess better safe than sorry when dealing with 14 hungry 3 year olds! At Carter's old school I had to park and walk him in and come to his classroom to pick him up as well. His new school does carpool and really wants us to use it so the kids can get used to it so today was our first attempt! Carter did well but seemed pretty confused that some strange lady was getting him out of his carseat and taking him away from me and Cooper. She talked to him a little bit but he just stared at her in typical Carter fashion! He was a little perkier when I picked him up and told me all about Sammy the Shark and feeding him beanbags! It was overall a great day and I really think he'll like his new school!

No comments:
Post a Comment