I am really having a hard time believing that my tiny little baby turns one tomorrow! This has been such a fast year but he is such an awesome little boy and we've had so much fun watching him grow. I've fortunately been off work since Tuesday night so we've just all hung out together and enjoyed each other's company. Carter and Cooper have been so so so good lately and are really playing together well. I hope I'm not jinxing us by saying this! We are just planning to have a low key day tomorrow for Coop and celebrate together but then celebrate Carter and Cooper's birthdays with friends and family at the park on Saturday. We are praying for no rain!
Here are a few pics from the week - Cooper LOVES the park and just laughs and plays the whole time! The video is him saying "bye bye" in the sweetest voice I've ever heard and waving! Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom so you can hear him:)

1 comment:
I love his Bye bye! It's perfect! The pictures from the park are so cute. Too bad you didn't pull that thing out while we were there and get lucy in Coopers size 6-12m shorts...or the nature pee. Looking forward to Saturday and more importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER!
Post a Comment