Daddy and Hud ready for the train ride.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Hill Ridge Farms Round 2
After our soccer game Saturday, we headed out to Virginia, I mean Hill Ridge Farms ;) in Youngsville for a birthday party. I was thrilled to get the chance to go again and have my husband as a helper this time around! I was honestly pretty apprehensive about going on a Saturday right before Halloween but it wasn't too bad and as a birthday crowd, you definitely get preferential treatment and don't have to wait in line for the train or hayride. We enjoyed our day but had some incredibly sleepy boys once we got home!
Daddy and Hud ready for the train ride.
Cooper on the hay ride.

Love this face.
All aboard! Cooper's BFF Charlie is next to him and the two of them have quite the fascination with trains!
Sweet boy.














Daddy and Hud ready for the train ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment