A few of my friends and I, along with the rest of the Triangle, decided to take our kids to a pumpkin patch this past Friday and despite the ridiculous crowd, I think all 6 kids really enjoyed it. As for the moms, we could've probably been a little happier with the help of some Xanax but we managed to get our exercise, a few cute pictures, some pumpkins, and some thoroughly worn out children out of the day! I enjoyed it girls and Courtney thanks for playing photographer for us!
Coop and Cole in the hay maze.

He must get his running form from his big brother;).

Hudson decided to check out the hay maze too!

Sweet Emerson walking with Hudson and Gavin - Hudson was hilarious just taking off into the hay...he didn't even glance back to make sure I was watching!

Cute boys taking a breather.


Waiting in line for Coop's highly anticipated train ride...wonder if Hudson will share the love of trains too?!




How cute are they!?


Poor Carter has had a hard time understanding how the little boys and I can go do all these fun things while he's in school. Lucky for him we'll be going back to Hill Ridge next weekend for a birthday party!
No comments:
Post a Comment