Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Carolina In My Mind
Saturday we decided at the last minute to head to Chapel Hill to check out the Carolina basketball museum - too bad we weren't smart enough to check the hours because they close a 1pm and we arrived at 1:30! Needless to say we had to change our plans. Carter always talks about Carolina's campus so we decided to just walk around and let them get some energy out. They had a blast and I tried to get some good pics but don't think I was too successful! The good news is I guess we'll have plenty of other opportunities for picture taking in Chapel Hill!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These pictures are awesome! I'm sorry you missed the museum though. I guess you'll just have to come back and try again! :)
You're too funny. Cooper is going to wake up one morning speaking in sentences. He's going to say "Mommy please tell Carter to hush for a minute and let me talk too!" I didnt think Cole would ever walk and you dont think Coop will ever talk, haha. I am just amazed at how well Carter talks for his age! I love reading all the stories of funny things he says!
Post a Comment