Friday, January 16, 2009

I love this boy!

I don't get the chance to hang out with just Cooper very often but when I do it's so much fun. He thinks our furniture is his playground and loves any chance we give him to climb on it and play dare devil! I promise he didn't hurt himself at all this time! Carter had to go to school this morning and I could hardly believe the thermostat in the car said 18 degrees! He was pretty bundled up but his bad mama accidentally packed the wrong toboggan (he and Cooper have matching hats) so it's a little snug but I'm sure he'll be fine!


He loves Baby Einstein as you can see!

Waving Bye to Daddy on a chilly morning!


Look how big I am!






1 comment:

I Love Being Brody's Mommy said...

Cooper is adorable in his doggie sweater! Mommies don't really lie to their children do they... hehehe!!!