It was hard to believe for me too, but Carter did wear his PJ's to school last Friday, just like he was supposed to! "Raff" and Otter were even allowed to make the trip so he could show them off to his buddies! Of course as soon as we walked in the door from school he wanted to change into his real clothes that he picked out. He has a dresser full of clothes that rarely see the light of day (long sleeve shirts, jeans, etc.!) and I've really been trying to encourage him to wear more "boy" stuff and I think I'm finally getting through. I know it's mean but I told him one outfit he was wearing (khaki corduroys, carolina blue turtleneck, super tight argyle sweater vest!) looked a little girly and I think Sarah Rogers can be my witness and would definitely agree with me! Now when he brings me his clothes he asks me if they look like boy clothes or girl clothes and he's actually been wearing his jeans and tennis shoes!
Before school...
Hello?
The dogs are back inside after their too long exile and Cooper loves them (they love his leftovers from the highchair, too!)
Pullin' out all the stops because our household can't bear for the Heels to start 0-3 in the ACC

1 comment:
Those boys are precious and I love all of their preppy little sweaters. They are beautiful and I even was bragging about them to a friend of mine today. Miss you! We are going to have to get together for another Moe's date soon if nothing else.
Post a Comment