
Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy New Year, Tarheel Style
2009 is starting out great for me if I must say so! I was scheduled to work tonight but they called to see if I wanted to take a vacation day because we were very overstaffed. Needless to say I was pretty excited that I'd get to spend the whole weekend with my family rather than at work. Hopefully this is the start of good luck for our household after a New Year's Day meal of barbecue, blackeyed peas, mustard greens, and cornbread. I guess I have to admit cornbread was my only contribution to the meal but fortunately Jamey is an awesome cook so I was well fed - even Carter liked it all and that's a real testament to how good it was! Here's the only New Year's Eve picture we took and it looks like my resolution should be pretty evident - get rid of double chin but oh well. We'll see how that goes and enjoy the alma mater; do you think he could sound more nasal if he tried? Don't forget to pause the playlist at the bottom of the page to get the full effect of the video:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That squeaky southern drawl is precious!
The picture of the 4 of you at the unc game is so good! I dont know how you manage to get such great ones of all of you! I dont think I have any!
Post a Comment