This week has flown by - it's hard to believe it's been a week since my last post but we've been busy bees! My mom came to visit from Tuesday until Friday and we did everything you can imagine with her, hitting up Marbles Kids Museum, Planet Child, and Jumpin' Beans. Carter was even granted a trip to Moe's and he was very well-behaved thank God! Speaking of him, Carter told me on Monday when he came home from school, "Mommy, there is nothing my God cannot do!" He said he learned it in music with Ms. Helga but we also have a CD that our church sent home for Cooper with a song that says that. I thought it was pretty cute. We had such a good time with Nunu and we were all sad to see her go! We can't wait until the next visit when Pop can come, too.
Friday I went to a lottery for preschool registration that I was so worried about - preschools around here are ridiculously hard to get into so there is always drama come registration time! I really want Cooper to be able to go to preschool next year b/c it will really help me get some sleep the nights after I've worked and I think it would be good for him, too. The problem is that his birthday is after the Wake County school cutoff so even though he'll be 2 September 26th, for preschool he needs to be 2 by August 31st! I found an Episcopal preschool here in Cary that really appeals to me as the teachers and director have all been so nice and they have a toddler class that Cooper is eligible for. The lottery is just luck of the draw so to speak and I was very nervous! I'm glad I have luck on my side because I was the 1st name drawn for 4 year olds, meaning Carter can get a spot there and they also went ahead and registered Cooper for the Toddler class so they are both in at the same school - hooray for me and sleep in the Fall! Here are a few pictures from Nunu's visit and a recent trip to the park! I think my favorite is our naked driver - something about being naked before or after bathtime makes my children a little crazy!
The cutest naked driver I've ever seen!

Carter loves his tools and toolbelt from Brian and Sarah





Coop's quite the drooler these days...don't know where it's coming from with 16 teeth already!




1 comment:
Great pictures Momma and I'm so glad it worked out to get them both in the same school! Congratulations. I know that's a load off and that you're excited. I caught the kids' bug but when I 'm feeling better I'll call ya and we'll plan a date. xoxo
Post a Comment