This past weekend I bought Carter his 1st tie to go with his suit for Easter. I knew he'd be excited about it because he loves to wear church clothes and to tell us he has to go to work and dress like Daddy. When he got up from his nap on Sunday, I showed it to him and he was definitely thrilled. He couldn't understand why he couldn't wear it right then but after some persuasion and assurance that he could wear it the next time we went to church, things were fine. So we planned to go the the 7pm Ash Wednesday service because that way we could all go together but I had a funny feeling that they might not have a nursery. Jamey had a meeting prior to the service and found out there definitely was not a nursery! We could've gone and I'm sure it would've worked out fine but I would feel guilty for all the people that actually wanted to hear what was being said but couldn't over our noisy children! With Carter all dressed up and excited about church, I knew I had to come up with something fun instead so we went to Chick-Fil-A and ate there so he could play inside. He was fine about it and plans to wear his tie on Sunday now instead! I can't tell you how many questions I got about how he was dressed throughout the day but they were at least all complimentary!
The other pictures are just from the past few weeks around the house and then from Marbles. They have a new exhibit upstairs with a hockey rink and Carter loves it as you can see...now if I can only get him to grasp how to hold anything he swings! Bats, tennis rackets, and now hockey sticks he holds the wrong way as you can see from the pictures. He's doing better with the bat but that's the only one I've been able to change so far!
Initially he wanted to wear the tie outside the vest so people could see it.


We took a few without the vest so you could really check it out!

He's too cute.

Jamey took our picture lastnight after we put lotion on our hands and Carter looked silly.

My sweet, drooling, runny-nosed boy.

Dr. Cooper at your service

Check out that follow through

I'm done with the hockey rink Mommy!
1 comment:
He's such a little man! I love the outfit! Precious boys Momma.
Post a Comment