Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME:)

Needless to say July is a birthday month for our family! The boys and I had a great day and went to my good friend Star's pool to spend the day and then my parents came over and hung out with us for a birthday fondue dinner. Birthdays are so much fun to me because you get so many calls, cards, messages, and texts from all the people you love that are thinking about you - it's a wonderful feeling to feel so loved and I am definitely counting my blessings! Thanks to every one of you for making 31 not so bad thus far:).


I was cleaning up a little bit before we headed to the pool and the boys were so sweet playing nicely together in Hudson's room. I had to go make sure they were ok because things were eerily quiet and I found the 3 of them sitting together with Carter and Cooper showing Hudson how a toy worked - ahh, why can't it always be like that?!

Hudson is always full of smiles! He went to the MD today for his 9 month check-up and is 18lbs. on the dot. I adore our pediatrician but she was a little concerned that he had fallen off of his growth curve and is now 10th percentile for weight. After watching him be a little ball of constant motion and energy in the time required to examine him she said she understood why he had tapered off - he's one active little boy!

Thanks sweet Sarah for letting us borrow all your baby loot - Hudson is quite the fan of his swing.
Speaking of skinny...

A pencil, Carter-style
This one "thinks" he can swim but Mommy says no way! Daddy and Star would like to give it a go, however;).

Not a chance everyone could possibly look in one direction with normal faces!

Not so sure about the candles...

...now in love with the candles!

No comments: