I hope it continues this way for him but right now Coop is such a natural little athlete. He just "gets" it...we never had to show him how to field a ground ball, or how to stand, he just does it instinctively and I love it - guess that's the competitive part of me that is quite proud of my middle man.
Seriously can't believe how big Carter looks in this picture. He looks way too old all of a sudden!
I also love this little guy's creases that aren't as tan as the rest of him.
Oh, the bull! One of our neighbors had a surprise 40th birthday party Saturday night and Jamey and I were lucky enough to get to help them celebrate. We had a great time and really enjoyed our night out - it's amazing what nights like that can do for you, even if it is hard to leave the precious, little ones behind. We went downtown to a restaurant we'd never tried and then headed to the bar to wait on the birthday boy!
After a little liquid courage and a partner in crime (and a lot of encouragement) I gave the bull a try and loved every second of it. I rode it four times and would've tried it a few more if it wasn't so crowded! I was proud to have stayed on longer than most and not be completely humiliated! To say it was a workout would be quite the understatement! Running, Jillian Michaels, etc....they have nothing on a few bull rides and what they do to your legs!
We fought the bull and the bull won:)
Round 2, I'd say my neighbor was ready to go;)
Damia lost her grip but I stayed on a little longer anyway!

No comments:
Post a Comment