
This is Carter's new "I'm trying to be cute" smile. I think it's so funny when he does it! Don't you all mow the grass dressed like this?!
These are of my proud little boy at his preschool graduation ceremony - I wish I had video because pictures don't do it justice but they were so, so cute and proud to death!


Check out my certificate, Mom!
The "I'm trying to be cute" smile again!
I love this one!
We went to Marbles on Tuesday, which is the day to go BTW - they clean the toys on Mondays and it's usually not very crowded! The both loved the hockey part but scared me to death being in there! I think they both about took other kids' heads off multiple times but luckily there weren't any lasting injuries.

Sliding into the "peas and carrots" was probably Coop's favorite part!
My serious fisherman
Carter definitely takes after Jamey and I in his love for the water...if only he could swim! His swimming lessons went great and he had a blast. He's braver and more comfortable everyday but just can't seem to stay afloat when he tries to swim. I have no doubt he'll be a little fish before the summer is over, though!


No comments:
Post a Comment