I feel like we're really "hitting our stride" so to speak over the past month or so and things have been going great. Our children are happy, healthy, funny, and love each other more and more each day. Jamey and I have actually gotten out of the house without kids a time or two and we've had playdates galore, which helps my sanity immensely! I forgot to take my camera on most of our outings but we've been having a blast I promise!
Even though it's not technically "summer" yet, I think it's already going by too quickly. This is by far my favorite time of the year - I'm one of the few who loves the 100 degree days where you sweat the second you walk outside! I live for our beach trip in July and can't wait to go to the mountains to see Brian, Sarah, Willie, and Thomas next week either! Hopefully my parents are going to come see us before too long so we're looking forward to that, too!
I was worried about popsicle-stained clothes so Cooper enjoyed his 1st popsicle in a diaper and Crocs!

He wasn't very messy, which is shocking for quite possibly the messiest child alive!
Carter had to go to "work" this day so he said, which means he has to wear long pants like Jamey even when it's 90 degrees! The app jersey was a nice touch to his work attire, don't you think?
It started raining when they were finishing up their popsicles and this little boy loves to play in the rain!
I have 2 flower-watering helpers!
2 comments:
I just LOVE Cooper's curls!
Love love love all the pictures. So fun that you all got to go to Thomas too. Miss your faces and we have to see you guys soon! Scott agrees with me, you all have really cute kids.
Post a Comment