Monday, June 22, 2009

Party, Planes and Buddies

Could these two be any cuter? These few pictures are from Caroline Price's 3rd birthday party. I used to work with Caroline's mom and she is now one of my good friends so Carter and Caroline are pals, too!




There is a fun park at the airport that I've just recently discovered so my friend Sarah and I took our kids there one HOT day last week for a little morning playtime! Cooper and Cole had a blast playing in the sand, watching the planes, and then running around and dancing like maniacs! I don't think Cooper would adjust very easily to a new addition at this point by the way - Sarah has a precious 6 month old little fella named Kellen and Cooper wasn't at all interested in me holding him! I act like Cooper being such a "Mama's boy" is a bad thing but I actually love that he wants me to hold him so I don't mean to complain:)


Carter, being the thoughtful little boy that he is, brought me this flower and Cooper and Cole were taking turns smelling it so I could hopefully get cute pictures of them. Cole went first and did what he should've done, put it up to his nose and inhaled but I wasn't fast enough with the camera! Cooper, on the other hand, decided tasting it was a better choice!


I have several of them from behind and I couldn't decide which was my favorite but I think this one is pretty cute!

Have I told you how much this child likes Thomas? Every night when it's time to put on pajamas he makes his little "peep peep" noise to let us know that he wants to wear these! Too bad for us when they're dirty b/c he's not very happy when you pull out pj's that don't have trains. Cooper is also down to 1 nap a day now and it's working out wonderfully so far. He sleeps from 1:30 or 2 until 4:30 or 5 and still wakes up around 8 and is in bed by 9. I know 9 probably seems ridiculously late but it works for us and he doesn't seem to mind staying up late with his big bro too much!

Two of my favorite boys with 2 or their favorite things - "Raff" and Coop's bear.

I was a negligent wife and didn't take any pictures on Father's Day except a few before bedtime. We had a full, but fun day together going to church, the pool, and just hanging out at home. Jamey's present (a cornhole set) is yet to arrive but I'm super excited about it and I hope he is, too! He's such an amazing Daddy and I hope he knows how much he is loved and appreciated by all 3 of us!

1 comment:

Book Worm said...

A cornhole set? I love the picture of the boys with their loveys. Too cute! Sorry we missed the airport park playdate but it looked like it was hot! Maybe for that fact I'm not so sorry then!