It's so hard to believe but Carter only has 1 more day left of preschool this year until it's officially summer break time! I didn't realize preschools operate more on college schedules than elementary schools but that's beside the point I guess! His school bag has been coming home fuller and fuller each day as they try to clear things out and today he had the sweetest note from his teachers that I had to share it (or at least have it somewhere that I can find it easily when I want to remember it!).
What a doll Carter is! We will truly miss him next year. We think he is a creative thinker and takes his time doing his work because it means so much to him. We did lots of teaching this year (NCSU vs. UNC) and he embraced all of it with a super attitude! "Let me tell you something" is now my favorite line:) Have a great summer! ~Miss Stacy and Miss Debbie
I'm sure every kid in his class came home with similar notes but it definitely made me proud to be the lucky mom of such a precious boy! By the way, Carter prefaces most of his sentences, particularly if he's interrupting you by saying, "Mommy (insert whoever he's talking to here), let me tell you something..." or "I'll tell you something" so that's what his teachers were referring to.

1 comment:
Such a sweetie. I like the new song too. I had to go get it on itunes. Enjoy the summer. Let's get together!
Post a Comment