Monday, December 8, 2008

Little Gordita!

Carter has music on Mondays at school and he absolutely loves his music teacher, Ms. Helga. She gives them all a special stamp on their hand and that's the 1st thing he does when I pick him up is show me his stamp so proudly! Today when I asked him what songs he learned he told me they sang the little gordita song - I kept asking him about it b/c it made no sense to me but I finally realized what he's trying to say is the little lord Jesus from away in a manger, not the little gordita! He also loves to tell us that Kate's hiding places are "illarioust" rather than hilarious. One more funny Carter story is the "seffin" moon. He has a book of shapes we were looking at and he kept naming each one saying, "That's a circle, that's a triangle..." and on and on until there was a picture of a semi-circle. He told me that one was a "seffin" moon without missing a beat! It took a minute but I think he was trying to say a crescent moon b/c they talk about the moon at school! He definitely keeps us laughing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He needs to learn the "Cross Eyed Jesus" song next!

Love,
Brian