Carter was in our church Christmas Pageant yesterday and was a sheep. We're a little partial but he was definitely the cutest one to us! He did great and walked down the aisle right when he was supposed to, saying his one and only line loud and clear, "Baa, Baa!" I forgot to tell him he should crawl so he was the only 2 legged sheep but for his second entrance he mastered crawling and "baa'ing" at the same time. As incentive to get them to the front of the church our youth director had a bag of M&Ms and that was all that was needed for the flock to make it up there - I heard several kids say they didn't get any so I think Carter monopolized their treat as he smelled like a giant M&M after the pageant!
My parents came on Saturday and stayed until today so that they could see Carter's big role in the play! They were so sweet to let Jamey and I get some of our Christmas shopping done together for a change and we were also able to go the the Carolina bball game Saturday sans children so that was really nice! It is so much fun to take them but also such a relief to be able to sit back and watch without worrying about which one is going where! We'll have plenty more games to worry about that I guess! It was so good to have them here and Cooper really started to warm up to them - it has been so precious to see him interact with everyone. I was sad to see my parents go today but happy to know they'll be back in a little over a week and it will be Christmas - that is so hard to believe!
My parents came on Saturday and stayed until today so that they could see Carter's big role in the play! They were so sweet to let Jamey and I get some of our Christmas shopping done together for a change and we were also able to go the the Carolina bball game Saturday sans children so that was really nice! It is so much fun to take them but also such a relief to be able to sit back and watch without worrying about which one is going where! We'll have plenty more games to worry about that I guess! It was so good to have them here and Cooper really started to warm up to them - it has been so precious to see him interact with everyone. I was sad to see my parents go today but happy to know they'll be back in a little over a week and it will be Christmas - that is so hard to believe!
Carter making his big 2-legged entrance, baa'ing all the way!

1 comment:
I'm pretty sure that is the cutest sheep and santa I've ever seen! :)
Post a Comment