Friday, December 27, 2013

Gingerbread Houses Part II

Jamey and I volunteered to help Cooper's kindergarten class make gingerbread houses this year.  His teacher is very organized and so I knew it would be a fun and easy thing to help with.  Unfortunately his teacher had to go home sick that morning so it was a bit of blind leading the blind so to speak but each child made their house, ate some (or a lot!) candy, and had fun while doing it!



















 Carter and Cooper's school has a fun day called Winter Fling in the gym each December and you have to earn the chance to go by good behavior.  Cooper was surprisingly the first person in his class to earn it and could hardly wait for the fun.  A parent actually sent me this first picture of Cooper when he first saw all the inflatables.  Needless to say, he was a little excited!  Carter's class came later in the day and I unfortunately wasn't able to be there for his or else there would be pictures of him too!














No comments: