Friday, December 27, 2013

Fall Photo Shoot

We recently had pictures taken in an attempt to get a cute family one for our Christmas cards.  Outfits were coordinated, baths were given, hair was brushed, and we were off to Duke Gardens for our session. Hudson in typical Hudson fashion decided he didn't want to cooperate for ANY pictures so we pretty much wasted 30 minutes walking around Duke Gardens and begging him to smile to absolutely no avail!  Needless to say we were less than thrilled with our stubborn littlest boy.

I decided to try to get at least a few good pictures of the boys myself, hoping that he'd be more likely to cooperate for me.  Even with it being me, he was quite stubborn and slow to smile but I think I was still able to get a few good ones amidst the frowns!





























Here are the only somewhat decent pictures from our trip to Duke Gardens!  Notice Hudson's beaming smile in all of them!


















No comments: