The way preschool worked out this year, Cooper actually started his school before Carter so we all took him on his first day last Tuesday. He's in a class with his best bud Charlie and only has a total of 8 kids in his class so I think he'll love all the extra attention. His teachers are great and seem to really like him as well so we are anticipating a fun, happy year for Mr. Coop! He picked his clothes and was very ready to go on day 1, let's hope that trend continues!
On Wednesday we were able to go meet Carter's teacher for the first time! We were all excited and ready to know who was going to have the pleasure of teaching our little man so the time couldn't get here soon enough! On the way there, I told Carter I couldn't wait to see who his teacher was going to be and what friends were in his class and he said, "Mommy, I don't really care which teacher I get because I know I'll like anyone and I don't care about what friends are in my class either because I know I'll make new ones!" He really is such a sweet boy, taking it all in stride!
His teacher for the year is Mrs. Harris and so far we love her! She seemed to really like Carter and remembered so much about our family that it definitely made us feel special. She has 2 girls the same ages as Cooper and Hudson and she went to Carolina and loves the Tar Heels like we do, which is always a plus!
Carter has now had his first full two days in his actual class with his new friends and has enjoyed it so far. We drop him off in the morning and then he's been riding the bus home in the afternoon. I can't even describe the feelings I have watching him hop off the bus so proud to come home and tell us all about his day. We miss him so much during the day but it's been nice to have more time with Cooper and Hudson and it makes the times we are all together that much more special and precious.
We went to the airport park on Friday and Hudson was initially not too sure what to make of all the sand...
but then he decided it wasn't so bad:).
He's starting to make these pouty faces a lot when he's unsure - it is so sweet and cracks us up.

No comments:
Post a Comment