It's hard to believe that it's already time for our pool to close for the year! The summer has flown but we've had lots of fun splish splashing away our days at the pool. It's been really nice because it's now a neighborhood pool rather than a private pool so we've been able to hang out with all of our fun neighbors a lot more! I'm sad to see it close but also happy to look forward to doing other fun things with our time, like football games and other fall fun:).
Hudson was ready to go, bathing suit or not!



My water baby...I was feeding Hudson some baby food at the pool and realized it would definitely be the last time I'd ever be doing that, for my own baby anyway.

The many tricks of Carter...


Happy baby

Someone LOVES his Daddy:).


Look out below!

What a sweet mess


Proud to be standing all alone


Check out this trick!
1. Ready

2. Set

3. Go! and scare your mom to death in the process! Hudson, on the other hand, thinks it's hilarious and comes up cracking up.


No comments:
Post a Comment