I was so excited for fall soccer time to come because I'm thrilled Cooper is now old enough to play! A church that's really close by has a league for 4-6 year old's so Carter and Cooper even get to play on the same team, which is great for us! I think they both had fun but were pretty hesitant to get in there and be aggressive but hopefully they'll warm up to it in the next few weeks. Carter scored a goal during the game and Cooper "thinks" he scored, it just wasn't during regulation;).
Doing some warm-up drills
He shoots and he scores! Carter's turn to try... watching it proudly go into the goal! I love this, it's like they're scheming together. High fives for the end of the first game! Hudson thankfully had plenty of helping hands and snacks because he was a handful! It is so nice to have my parents here, especially on days like this when Jamey couldn't come! Cooper passed out without even having lunch after his game! He slept like a rock through Hudson screaming, us cheering on the unsuccessful Tar Heels, etc.!
No comments:
Post a Comment