Friday, November 19, 2010

Quiet Time

The boys have really done well transitioning to sharing a room but nap time has been a challenge to say the least! I know I've been so lucky to have a little boy who is 5 and still takes a nap but I think those days are now over. He actually hasn't been the problem as it's been Cooper acting like a wild child come nap time and preventing Carter from having the chance to take a nap. I decided to let Cooper have the room all to himself and he's given us no trouble yet! We're on day 3 of no nap for Carter and so far so good as well. They are ready for bed sooner which is a plus from the parent perspective and they are both happy and cooperative during nap/quiet time. Today Carter wanted to go outside after his QT and check out some worms he found earlier in the day and I looked out to see him happily playing by himself. As much as I want to claim he's trouble, this one is pretty darn perfect every now and then! I think he's the ideal first child to set an example for his little brothers...if Cooper were the firstborn I think every hair on my head would already be gray!






No comments: