Can you say...
Monday, November 15, 2010
Family
We've been so lucky to have lots of fun company the past three weeks! My mom came back for a couple days last week and then Ashley and Andrew came over Friday night to watch the Carolina basketball game and spoil our children a little more! Andrew found Hudson a football jersey that is too cute and they also gave the boys a cool Cars game that they are really loving as am I (most of the time anyway) because it keeps them happy and busy! Here are some pictures from our visitors and of our sweet little boys.
Can you say...

...overstimulation!



Andrew's 1st time holding Hudson
The cutest engaged couple I know!


Yes, we are already wearing Christmas PJ's!
Tummy time isn't so bad after all.
Ready for the game...and for me to put down the camera!


Can you say...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think I know someone who is definitely excited to officially be an uncle! We had so much fun the other night with our favorite family of 5! :) Those boys keep getting cuter by the day! Thank you for ALL that you do for us. Love ya'll!
Post a Comment