This little guy has adjusted to being a big brother so well that it absolutely blows me away. He is sweet and gentle with Hudson and is so interested in helping with him. He'd rather watch his brother sleep or hold him over watching Max and Ruby or any other show, and that's a BIG deal for anyone who knows just how much he loves TV!
Cooper loves playing with all of Carter's things lately and has quickly become the best "driver" on the street. He loves driving the Gator and does great even in the fast gear! Carter's Leapster is also a new favorite and it's so cute watching him draw and play games on it.
It's been a long time coming but we finally moved Cooper to Carter's room yesterday and so far so good! Mornings come a little earlier and naps have been a little shorter but if that's the worst of it I'd say it's going pretty well! We have a monitor in the room more for our sake than theirs and Jamey and I have enjoyed our little sneak peek into their room! Last night, Cooper kept telling Carter good night and that he loved him for probably 30 minutes after Carter was long asleep but Cooper sure was cute and persistent!

1 comment:
I can identify with this SO much Helen! I remember coming home from the hospital with Isaac and someone had replaced my little babies with GIANTS! It was truly the weirdest feeling!
Post a Comment