At two weeks, Hudson eats every 2-3 hours and I don't think has ever missed a meal! Even during the night, he wakes up to eat but quickly goes back to sleep in his bassinet. I think he's spent more time in the bassinet in his little life than Carter and Cooper put together! He's starting to have longer and more frequent wakeful times and we are really enjoying loving on him then! He truly has been the sweetest and most perfect little addition to our family.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Happy Times
I keep expecting things to get a little rough around here but amazingly the transition to 3 little boys has been so much smoother than I ever thought possible! I'm sure in a matter of months I'll be eating my words but right now life is sweet and I feel so blessed to have such a happy, fun, little family. Hudson went for his 2 week checkup and weighed 7lbs. 11oz. so he's almost gained 1 pound in no time! As happy as I am to hear he's healthy and growing, it makes me sad to think he's already almost 8lbs. I adore this newborn time so I hate to see it pass by so quickly! I'm really trying to savor every second because I know all too soon we'll barely be able to remember what it was like in the beginning as a family of 5!
At two weeks, Hudson eats every 2-3 hours and I don't think has ever missed a meal! Even during the night, he wakes up to eat but quickly goes back to sleep in his bassinet. I think he's spent more time in the bassinet in his little life than Carter and Cooper put together! He's starting to have longer and more frequent wakeful times and we are really enjoying loving on him then! He truly has been the sweetest and most perfect little addition to our family.

Ashley came to hang out with us last Saturday and watch the Carolina game, which is usually a big "no no" because she and Jamey together watching games has been unlucky in the past. Thankfully the unlucky streak was broken as the Heels actually won!



Cooper still really loves to hold Hudson and asks to do so all the time! It's funny to me because Hudson will start to get upset and it doesn't bother Cooper in the least bit - he'll actually get mad at me when I try to take him away to make him happier!






At two weeks, Hudson eats every 2-3 hours and I don't think has ever missed a meal! Even during the night, he wakes up to eat but quickly goes back to sleep in his bassinet. I think he's spent more time in the bassinet in his little life than Carter and Cooper put together! He's starting to have longer and more frequent wakeful times and we are really enjoying loving on him then! He truly has been the sweetest and most perfect little addition to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I might need to stop reading your blog for awhile...it's giving me baby fever!!! They are absolutely precious...all 3 of them :)
Post a Comment