Today was Cooper's 1st day and his sweet Daddy had the pleasure of dropping him off and picking him up on such a special occasion! I begged him to take lots of pictures and I'm so happy he did because he was a trooper and got some really cute ones! I'm sure it's not very fun to be the dad playing paparazzi with the big camera but I appreciate him doing it for me:) Carter's class starts 30 minutes earlier than Cooper's so they had lots of time for said photo shoot! To our surprise they said Coop gave them a run for their money and was pretty sad on and off for the morning. He has some younger kids in his class and we're thinking he was just feeding off them being sad and hope that this little sadness about school passes quickly! He talks about it like it was fun but told me, "Me cry just a little bit." Let's hope Thursday goes better because I have to take him that day and it'll break my heart to leave him if he's crying!
No comments:
Post a Comment