Monday, September 20, 2010

Soccer and Visitors

My brother and his wife Sarah came into town for the weekend and we couldn't have been more excited to have some company! The boys LOVED them to say the least and had the best time playing rough with Brian and doing crafty things with Sarah. I had to work Saturday but it was Carter's first soccer game so Brian, Sarah, Jamey, and Cooper all went to cheer him on. Apparently he's come a long way from last year and actually scored a goal! I was so excited to hear the news and can't wait to see the action in person in a few weeks. The boys were so sad the see our visitors go but fortunately we know we'll hopefully be seeing our family again really soon when #3 decides to make his appearance!

The players got their jerseys at the game and from what Jamey said, the tucking in was all Carter's doing! I'm thinking he learned this from his buddy Gates, don't you think Star?!


Cooper was once again having a moment and decided he wanted to be left alone so he sat about 20 yards from everyone and drank his drink. I'm hoping he's just trying to get all the bad and grumpy out now while he's only got a few more days of being in the terrible 2s!



I think this one's my favorite because of his determined little face!


Reading a few books with Brian and Sarah before bedtime...

Reading with Daddy before bedtime lastnight

No comments: