Monday, September 20, 2010

Swinging Away

The other day Cooper was in a mood to put it mildly and when Jamey and I were trying to ask him what was wrong he decided to put himself in timeout and wanted us to leave him alone! He kept telling me to "put dat camera down" but I had to snap a few before his pouting was over.




The long-awaited day of independent swinging has finally come in our house. Carter has been able to "pump" himself on the swings for a while but has all of a sudden really gotten the hang of it and no longer needs any help at all. It's wonderful because he can go out in the back by himself and swing whenever he wants without one of us having to be with him all the time. I took the camera with us to the park the other day to try and capture his swinging but apparently my action picture skills could use a little work! I did get a few that aren't blurry though!


At one park near us the boys love how wooded the area is and take lots of "secret explorations" as Carter likes to call them on the trails.



Cooper loved playing peek-a-boo behind the dragon tail.

This is silly but just makes me smile.

No comments: