Monday, August 30, 2010

TK Here We Come!

Carter's 1st day of transitional kindergarten was today! He was so cute and had picked out his clothes and gotten dressed before I even got out of bed! He had a great first day and will hopefully have a great year, too. It's so hard to believe this is his last year of preschool!

Here's our conversation on the car ride home.

Me: Carter, how was it? Did you have so much fun?!

C: Yeah.

Me: What was your favorite part?

C: When I saw you coming to pick me up because I missed you.

Talk about playing with my emotions! He can be so sweet sometimes and it's funny because I was having the exact same feelings. I can remember dropping him off for his 1st year of 2 year old preschool like it was yesterday and feeling like I left my whole world right there in that classroom. Having been to school ever since, I was caught off guard this morning by how much I actually missed him while he was gone and how much I was looking forward to picking him up and hearing about his day! Cooper's 1st day is tomorrow so there will be more pictures and stories soon!

No comments: