Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Day!

It's been an eventful few days here in Cary! We went to Fayetteville Friday afternoon to get a new car, which I think I love but I haven't actually driven yet so we'll see! It started snowing right when we were leaving the dealership and came down more and more as we headed home. I was a nervous wreck after having an accident in bad weather just a couple weeks ago but we finally made it home safe and sound and pulled up to a snow covered house!

Saturday we spent most of the day outside sledding in driveways and had so much fun! Here are some pictures of our fun in the snow, with hopefully more to come because it doesn't look like the snow is going anywhere anytime soon:)

I love that the boys are cracking up in every picture - it's so fun to see them as happy as they were yesterday!








2 comments:

THE FOUR OF US! said...

What did you end up getting?!?!

Helen said...

I guess we'll be twins - a black pilot:)