Carter is learning about the continents at school right now and today must have been Australia day. When I picked him up from school he went on and on about how there are kangaroos in Australia and they have a special pouch just for their babies. He said their babies go in there when they're tired, cold, hungry, or scared and that kangaroos are osupials. It took me a minute but I'm thinking he meant marsupials:)
His teachers also told me on Tuesday that Carter provided the quote of the day, which scared me half to death! If you recall last year Carter announced to his 3 year old preschool class that the Tar Heels suck because Brandon Tate hurt his knee so when I heard quote of the day I immediately panicked! His teacher reassured me that it was purely innocent so I felt much better already. Miss Jenn said she was taking the boy students for their bathroom break and that Carter went into a stall to do his thing and immediately announced, "Miss Jenn, did you know I have a special hole in my boxer briefs that I put my penis in and out of when I have to pee pee?! I don't even have to pull my pants down!"

No comments:
Post a Comment