My tardiness in posting is becoming quite the routine but rather than dwell on that, let me show you how much fun we had over the past few weeks! Instead of rambling on and on I'll let the pictures do most of the talking but I do want to say thank you so much to everyone who sent us these precious Christmas cards. I loved having them displayed this year instead of junking up a part of the counter! Thanks for the idea Amy!

Carter and Cooper sprinkled reindeer dust in our yard Christmas Eve after church to make sure Santa could find our house (and boy did he ever find it)! I didn't make it home from work in time for church but we won't dwell on that!


Not the best but I still wanted one of me and my fellas minus one on Christmas Eve.

Momentary calm as he and Carter were in rare form Christmas Eve!

This is definitely a new favorite but I wish it was clearer!



Christmas books with Nunu and Pop, what could be better?

My friend Sarah has already commented on this picture as she loved how my dad used the art easel as a beverage holder:)

Attempting unsuccessfully to get a good family pic!

Silly brothers have so much fun together!


Christmas morning finally came! I came out of our bedroom around 7:40 to go get Carter but I was a tad late...he was walking up the steps with a deer in headlights look and immediately told me that Santa had come and brought all sorts of stuff! Wonder how long he was down there because he was pretty detailed in his description of what he saw downstairs!

Cooper had this look for most of the day! Mouth wide open in awe of all his stuff. He loves his new trains and was totally occupied for the entire day by them!


Sweet Carter reading with his new Tag.

Christmas Day with Daddy.

There's the open mouth look again...this was the only present he actually even tried to open!

We love Aunt Ashley!

Nana helping the boys with the trains.


Cooper, open your eyes buddy!

Pictures with our new point and shoot to test it out.

I wish I could edit out Jamey's foot! Carter loves Coop's toolbelt and accessories. He wears the vest daily as his police vest.


Yay! We made it to the mountains to celebrate a late Christmas and spend New Year's with Brian and Sarah!

Pop and Cooper with his Tag.

What a cute, little family!

Coop's first trip sledding was lots of fun! He had a blast and was all about it, which is very unlike him! Maybe a new favorite pic too...

Or this one.

My wonderful husband in his sledding finest.

The three bigger boys took the toboggan for a long ride and had two Jack Russell's close behind as you can see!

I love that despite flying down a hill on a sled, Carter is still looking at the camera and smiling! He's so my child sometimes!


Staying warm with yaya as Cooper calls her:)

My three boys.

I can't say enough how much I love this one.



New Year's Eve

This is where Cooper would hide when he and Carter played hide and seek. His back wouldn't even touch the bottom rung!


Happy New Year! Sweet Sarah got the boys some New Year's gear that Carter is still wearing!

Sweet boys saying goodnight.


Willie and maybe the first time he's let me hold him for longer than 5 seconds. We won't worry with the fact that he was shaking and that it was 2am- it's a start!
1 comment:
I love the Christmas outfits and thanks for the shout out. Great pictures! Merry Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment