I absolutely cannot believe my last baby is 3 months old. He has been such a joy and blessing in his short 3 months and lights up the whole house with his sweet, little smile. He really is a great baby and is happy most of the time. He spends his time eating, sleeping, watching his brothers, and playing with us. He has perfected rolling from his tummy to his back but has only gone the other direction a handful of times. He loves to "talk" to us and Carter has assured me that Hudson loves everyone in our house but he thinks he probably loves him the most! I continue to be pleasantly surprised by how well Carter and Cooper are handling the new addition but they are completely smitten with him and have truly enjoyed having him around. God knew what he was doing by blessing us with three boys!
So I had my dates mixed up and didn't realize until Ashley sent me a text that yesterday was the 25th, which was the exact day he was 3 months old. I made Jamey take a picture of him sleeping in his crib once I realized!

No comments:
Post a Comment