Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year!

We were lucky enough to spend a few days in the mountains after Christmas and ring in 2011 with two of our favorite people! My brother and his wife live on Sugar Mountain and it’s so nice to visit just after Christmas as there’s usually lots of snow and it just makes it feel like Christmas time! We sledded, shopped, celebrated an unbelievable Tar Heel victory over Tennessee in their bowl game and rang in the New Year in high style, make that Armani style for Brian anyway! We love you guys so much and appreciate you putting up with our rowdy crowd! XOXO


Right before we left we let Hudson check out his little seat and he loved it, especially with a big brother right there to encourage him!
Mom, I think I'm done now!



What do you mean we can't open these presents we've already ripped into yet?!

Despicable Me causes blank stares on my children!
Carter and Cooper got Nickelodeon Fit for Wii and love it!

Go Tar Heels!
New Year's Eve
I could eat him up.



Sarah and I are so lucky to have such well-dressed spouses for the evening:)
1st time Willie paid me any attention the whole time!

No comments: