Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweetness

Quiet isn’t a word we use often in our house to describe the noise level but more of a word we use often to encourage little boys to attempt to be quiet. Last night after bath time I came downstairs to feed Hudson and Carter and Cooper stayed upstairs to play in the playroom. Things typically go well for a few minutes with them playing upstairs without supervision but then someone screams because the other isn’t sharing, etc., etc., etc. Last night was surprisingly and refreshingly different! They were quiet and cute and came down to ask us to please come see the treehouse they made. Sweet Jamey grabbed the camera while I was putting Hudson to bed and took a few of the proud architects! I really do live for the happy times like tonight:).

Hudson has been such a content baby since we started napping him in his crib but it's a little bittersweet to me because I think my days of holding a snuggly, sleepy baby are numbered! I'm trying to be very intentional about loving every second and truly enjoying our last baby and what a joy he is. On an addendum to my previous post, Hudson gave me a good belly laugh that same day!






No comments: