Mr. Hudson has decided that his crib is a happy place to be and we are all happy with the new accommodations! He has gotten into the habit of taking 2 good naps a day in his crib and just last night slept the whole night in his crib except for a few snacks here and there. Speaking of this happy baby, I forgot to mention that he rolled over from front to back on January 9th, which was the day he was baptized. He’ll roll from his tummy to his back often but it’s usually precipitated by anger rather than curiosity! He's such a happy boy, especially now that he's getting good consistent naps in his crib away from the hustle and bustle of big brothers! He's full of smile and is so close to laughing but I haven't heard a real belly laugh just yet.
I’ve had my first shift back at work and it thankfully went well for everyone. Jamey did great with all three boys, as I knew he would, and I was so happy to come home to a house full of happy faces the next morning. As much as I love staying home and being here for every second, I think working makes me truly appreciate the time I am able to spend here even more.
He's sleeping so well in his crib that I'm having to wake him up a lot when it's time to take the boys to school or pick them up:(.

No comments:
Post a Comment