This is the funniest man I've ever met, one of my parent's closest friends, and Lesley's dad. He makes everyone around him have so much more fun!
One of my good friends Lesley and her parents stayed with us Saturday night and we had the best time! She was my best friend growing up and my college roommate, but it's been a while since we've been together - funny how relationships like that never really change and you can just pick up where you left off.
Carter wasn't scared of the water at all but didn't really like the feeling of saltwater in his eyes!

Cooper loved playing in holes while Carter is in the background driving cars around his "race track". He was so good at entertaining himself and I was so thankful because Cooper was all I could handle most of the time!
I think he might think he's cool here!
Aunt Sarah, will you help me dig a hole please?
Sweet Cooper lovin' his Daddy's lap
Cooper was happy to be sitting in a lap checking out the crazy, rough ocean.

Carter took his nap on the beach everyday and was so cute sleeping!
Happy Birthday Nunu!
Cooper and Brian having story time!
Happy boy with pretty blue eyes!
Dancin' to Zac Brown with Pop, what could be more fun?!
I promise Jamey's eyes are only bloodshot from the ocean, not illegal substances! Carter asks him why he has red hairs in his eyes sometimes!
Carter ready for his kayak ride with his over-sized life jacket! The big boys tried a few boat rides but the water was too rough to have much fun out there.
I'm still cleaning sand out of Cooper's hair and ears!
Best of the bunch if only Cooper would smile!
Carter adores his Nunu and so do I!
I just love this one, especially my mom's face!
Sweet Nunu reading to the boys!
Cooper pretending to sleep on the sandy blanket while Carter puts fruit snacks on his head to wake him up
Too bright for open eyes!
Cooper gritted his teeth the whole time on the beach with that wonderful noise of sand in them!
Digging holes is hard work!
Sandy Carter heading out to rinse off.
I love these boys, especially their contrasting tans:)
Smiling at 2 cameras for a birthday pic but still cute. 
Cooper doesn't like cake but he sure looks curious about it! Carter on the other hand can't get enough!
Ready, set, run like the wind to the ocean!
Sweet Pop jumping waves with Cooper
I love my brother!
Showing off his "ups" on the beach!
It was so bright and windy, but we tried to smile!

I sure love Uncle Brian, especially when he flips me upside down!
Reading Brown Bear to Sarah and Pop.
Singing "Hark the Sound" for his captivated audience!
This stuff feels so funny!
I love his sweet belly and profile!
Working together instead of fighting, imagine that!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, those are the best pictures!! They have captivated everyone at work. It looks like everyone had so much fun! :)
These are so good Helen! I just love all the ones of you and both boys, I can't believe I didn't get any of the 3 of us on the beach! I guess that is reason enough to go back before the summer is over. Looking at your pictures makes me want to go back RIGHT NOW!
Post a Comment