Giraffe Cake 2 years in a row but he loves them so that I couldn't say no!

His birthday party was supposed to be a pool party but we were rained out and changed it to an indoor place called Planet Child - he and all his friends had a good time and we all stayed dry!



The birthday boy gets to ring the bell to let his friends know it's time to go to the party room - he was pretty excited about this part but his friend Kayla wasn't real appreciative of the noise as you can see!








I think Cooper looks more like their child than ours in this one!

Can you tell they have a little bit of energy?
Carter wanted to go swimming on his actual birthday and the weather wasn't the best but the birthday boy got his way and he didn't seem to mind the shade.
I love this one - his hip over to the side just makes me smile. Fishing wasn't very exciting for Carter because I think he has my patience! All he wanted to do was cast and reel it right back in.
Jamey helped Carter reel in his 1st big catch...poor turtle!
Cooper wasn't sure what to make of fishing at first so he was pretty content to watch from the bench!


Heading home after our fishing trip where we caught 2 turtles, 0 fish, and 1 metal drain (Brian I'll give you credit for that one!).
Cooper usually wants nothing to do with cake or cupcakes but actually seemed a little interested in this one! He just at a little icing and wouldn't try the cake part, though!

I love you so much, Carter, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment