I should've posted this earlier but have just been too busy chasing little boys, imagine that! We had the best weekend ever! The weather was unbelievably awesome so on Saturday we took the boys on a walk to a park nearby and they had a blast playing with everything known to man! After a very early morning Sunday thanks to our "Spring forward", we were off to church where we totally did not pray for anything to do with Carolina - after all, Dean Smith always said God doesn't win or lose basketball games:) I might disagree with him there but that's another post entirely! My parents and brother came into town Sunday afternoon for the big game and we had such a great day! I was really hoping that the cooler I was sitting with in the back that dumped out every ounce of ice inside it into my lap on our first turn away from home wasn't a sign of bad things to come and I'm so glad I was right (that was a really long thought to follow, sorry)! The game was fun and exciting and scary all at the same time and all in all the boys did great, especially being in one little place for 3 plus hours! Monday I was sad to see my family go but I know we will be together again soon so for that I am thankful! Carter was thrilled to have Brian sleep in his "little guest bed" as he likes to call it and loved that he could wake Uncle B up by reading him every book in his nightstand!
This week has already been a blur and I know it will continue to fly by - I worked lastnight and then work again Thursday so it seems like the cycle goes on and on! We've tried to make the most of the great weather the past few days with park playdates and are sad to hear of the rain and chilly weather ahead:( I'll have to take some pictures soon to show off their new haircuts they got today. They were both awesome and the woman even spiked Carter's up in the front so he looks extra cool. It's definitely picture worthy but I just didn't snap one prior to nap so it may unfortunately be a picture of bedhead but oh well! Here are about a million from the past few weeks!
Round 2 of snow, we had fun but didn't get quite as much as the 1st time.

Is that really snow again, Mama?

The preferred spot for Thomas the Train viewing

They love to be on the furniture but Cooper is too fearless up there!

Happy Boy

Can you tell which team we're pulling for?

Nunu and Pop pre-game - Coop's wiggly b/c he dropped his cookie right before the pic.

My sweet little Tyler Hansbrough (he wanted to wear the jersey sans undershirt!)

Cheering on the Heels!

Cooper checking out the banners in the Dean Dome. We're in awe, too Coop!

I guess we have a cheap corkscrew as it broke off in the cork!
1 comment:
That's not Tyler Hansbrough, that's Carter "all the time".
Love ya'll,
Brian
Post a Comment