A Chronicle of Our Lives Raising Three Sweet Boys
That is without a doubt the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!
Love it!
I'm sure your husband doesn't love it but that's ok! I hope everything is going well and that you are enjoying Emerson - she's too cute!
He is so cute, Helen! You better keep that forever. He even has a southern accent! He will fit right in at Carolina in a few years. ;)
oh I love it!! I'm so proud :) I hope he sang it at the top of his lungs the other day!
Hi This gave me chills!! So cutebrenna- alice's daughter
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is without a doubt the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!
Love it!
I'm sure your husband doesn't love it but that's ok! I hope everything is going well and that you are enjoying Emerson - she's too cute!
He is so cute, Helen! You better keep that forever. He even has a southern accent! He will fit right in at Carolina in a few years. ;)
oh I love it!! I'm so proud :) I hope he sang it at the top of his lungs the other day!
Hi This gave me chills!! So cute
brenna- alice's daughter
Post a Comment