Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Pumpkin

Nunu and Carter brought us our pumpkins from Carter's trip to Greenwood and they look so cute on our front porch with our mums that I thought it would be a good place for a Fall photo shoot! Carter didn't really want to participate and was too busy "mowing" our grass and blowing out the leaves, as he likes to say. Cooper was a willing participant, though, and really had fun checking out the flowers around him and trying to bite the pumpkin stem (or whatever you call that part!). I did try to get some pictures of Carter but he wasn't really feeling the photo op. He instead knocked our biggest pumpkin off the porch but thank goodness it didn't smash. I thought at this point I should probably take that as a sign that enough was enough! I'll try again another day, maybe in their costumes:) I accidentally deleted all the pictures but one prior to posting this so I'll add the others in the morning!

No comments: