Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

This was a busy but great week and I'm sad it's already over! Yesterday was our 6th anniversary - it's so hard to believe that we've been married that long. It really seems like just the other day but my how time flies! I feel like I just graduated from college, but then I think about it and realize that was 6 years ago, too! I'm starting to feel old thinking about it! We didn't really do anything exciting but it was a great day - we all went to church and Cooper did great in the nursery so they said (which is such a relief to know he's happy in there!), had some Snoopy's and then headed to the fair along with the rest of North Carolina. It wasn't nearly as stinky as I thought it would be so that was good but it was very crowded and we were definitely getting evil looks as we took up lots of room with the double stroller! Cooper didn't really get much out of it as he sat in the stroller the majority of the time but Carter rode a few rides and a pony, which was so cute! He loved feeding the animals carrots in the petting zoo and was so proud - they wouldn't let you take pictures b/c they said it scares the animals but it you could've seen how happy he was in there! Initially he was a little timid and would throw the carrots but by the end of it he was feeding any and every animal that approached him and he kept reaching into the fence to pat their heads and backs. When we were almost done he said, "I just love these little animals." It was pretty precious! We came home all exhausted but had an awesome night just all hanging out together! I'm sad it's over but look forward to many more happy anniversaries - I love you, Jamey - you're the best daddy and husband I could ever imagine!

Saturday we had a birthday party to go to and came home to watch the rest of the Carolina game, which was great b/c we won - the whole family seems to be in such better moods when this happens:) Friday night we went to Chapel Hill for "Late Night with Roy" and that was pretty cool, too. We sat right behind the band and Carter loved being able to see them as they played the fight song and alma mater! Cooper did great and was content to just sit still in my lap and watch - I guess it would be pretty overwhelming if you're only 13 months old! I'm hoping he keeps this temperment for the rest of bball season because that will be great if he'll just sit with me for the whole game - I've been wondering how this season would be trying to take both of them and keep them entertained while we watch the game at the same time!

One of Carter's friends Delaney had a Halloween party last week and we had lots of fun - Carter was the man of the party as it was mostly girls but he didn't seem to mind! The pictures are from the fair, late night, Keelin's party, and Delaney's Halloween party so I hope you enjoy them and sorry for so many!

No comments: