Happy Halloween! We had a fun-filled day with three very excited boys! Carter and Cooper had school but were eager to get home and let the fun begin. Cooper loves Halloween and has been counting down the days for quite a while so once it was finally here we started counting the hours until trick or treating time. Hudson had a party at school and then spent the afternoon hanging out with me getting ready for our big night ahead!
Our costumes were obviously not very put together but everyone was happy with each of their choices this year! Cooper's skeleton was busting at the seams but hysterical because it made him look so tiny and skinny! Hudson's lion was enough to give him a heat stroke and Harry Potter was happy and comfortable, with the exception of a collared shirt and tie:)! I think houses must've stepped it up this year because I can't tell you how many full-size candy bars, skittles, starburst, etc. we are now the proud owners of. Their buckets were so full and heavy after only a few houses that we had to empty them into grocery bags to lighten their load!
Group shots before heading out in the 'hood!
Patiently waiting to start trick or treating!
Yahoo, this is fun!
Hudson decided he had a full enough pumpkin once we were close to my mom and dad's house so he and I headed to their house to take a little break. He was happy to get his mane off for a bit I'm sure!
Chillin' with George
Being silly and looking for the moon with Pop!
Pop is so much fun to trick or treat with!
Blurry but had to get a back shot of skinny mini with his open back!
Hudson roaring at the little $#^%s that stole our entire candy bucket, including the bucket (found in the street by a nice kid)!
Cooper's witch pumpkin
Carter's Carolina pumpkin
I think my skeleton is much cuter without his scary mask!
Everyone went to sleep easily after Charlie Brown and lots of yummy treats...I hope everyone else had a very Happy Halloween, too!

No comments:
Post a Comment