Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Brian!

This past weekend Brian and Sarah came to visit and it just so happened to be Brian's 35th birthday!  My mom had a party for him at their house and I think we all loved seeing everyone and hanging out to celebrate the birthday boy.  

I can hardly believe I used to babysit this guy!  His name is Christopher and I used to watch him when I was in high school.  His dad and my dad have worked together in the past in Fayetteville and in Greenwood so our families are really close.  It was so good to see Christopher and his parents, Gene and Caprice!  They were the life of the party, with the exception of Brian's friend Bill but I don't think I'll go into detail about him - it would take all day!

The boys thought Christopher hung the moon and loved climbing on him and wrestling.



Time for cake!  I think my mom is saying damn this thing is heavy!







Getting a little help with the candles;)!

I'll help too!

Love this one with their puffy cheeks.







Silly Coop.



Ride 'em cowboy!

Happy Birthday Brian!  I hope you had a great day and a great party, we sure did and thanks Mom and Dad for all the hard work!

No comments: