It's official, all three boys are in school this year! Carter started first grade last Monday and has really enjoyed it so far. He has a few friends in his class, including his good buddy Brandon and he acts like he likes his teacher, Miss Cillian. He loves to come home and tell me who got into trouble and what they did and although I don't encourage it, I love hearing his little stories too! CJ was mean to a shy girl who couldn't get her words out just right and Terriana was pretend burping, both of which were "no no's" in his class;). He told me Miss Cillian is really nice but she isn't going to "tolerate" a lot. Love it and hope he doesn't cause any trouble! My arm was twisted into being the room parent for his class. Carter acts like it's Christmas while I feel like I'm being sent to detention. We'll see how it goes!
Cooper and Hudson both started preschool today. Hudson will go two days a week and Cooper will go for four. They were precious this morning and seemed excited to head to St. Paul's once again. Hudson has two teachers and eight kids in his class so it's great that they get so much attention! The preschool director stopped me in the hall on the way to pick him up to say how amazed everyone was that the toddler class did so well. Very few tears that ended quickly and then lots of happy time playing which is what every parent wants to hear! Honestly Hudson acted like he probably would've been happier to stay in his class and play than come home with me at pickup time!
Cooper has Miss Jenn, who is probably our favorite teacher at St. Paul's. Carter had her as a 4 year old and loved every second of school because of her. Cooper was asking me today on the way which teacher Carter liked the best and I told him Miss Jenn because she was so nice and Cooper had to add, "and so pretty!" I think I have a little lover boy on my hands - lately all he wants to talk about are pretty girls! Cooper had a good first day and told me he was a little shy but that he tried his best;)! I love these boys! Sorry for the picture quantity as always but Hudson needed a little preschool love!

No comments:
Post a Comment