It's incredibly hard to believe that Cooper had his last day of preschool for the year today. He only has one year left and then he's off to big boy school! He was precious and was thrilled to have a crowd full of happy faces to serenade, especially when four of those happy faces were me, Jamey, Hudson, and Nunu! He told us he wasn't going to be shy and would sing really loud and he did just that. Jamey did video most of it so hopefully I can figure out how to add that at some point because it was too cute to miss. I'm obviously a little partial but Cooper was the most handsome guy there and sang his little heart out. I could not be prouder of my sweet boy! I love you to the moon!
Hard to tell from a picture but Hudson was dancing away to the slideshow before their performance.
Here they come!
Love this!
This Little Light Of Mine was Coop's favorite.
We loved Cooper's teacher Miss Kelly.

No comments:
Post a Comment