Big boy Hudson thinks he's big enough to sit at the table and will frequently steal an empty seat to check out what's on the table or to help himself climb on to the table. I made the poor decision of throwing out our high chair's disgustingly nasty straps before Hudson's turn to use it and am realizing now what a huge mistake that was! He would stand up in the high chair, climb on to the tray, climb over to the counter to reach the phone, etc., etc., etc.. It's a miracle we didn't end up in the ED with all of his antics. I thought he might be happier to have his own spot at the big table so I ordered him a booster and so far so good. He seems to enjoy sitting like his big brothers but still puts up a pretty good fight every now and then but I guess that's a 16 month old for you.
Hudson was raring to go before the Carolina vs. Duke game the other night! I guess we were a little too loud for him as we were yelling and screaming like idiots over each and every shot. He was so cute just staring at us like he was saying, "what in the world are you screaming about?!"

1 comment:
I could just eat Hudson up! He is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment