Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring in February


Yesterday was such a beautiful, warm day around here so Nunu and I took advantage of it and headed to Pullen Park with the boys. They had so much fun and wild Hudson kept us both on our toes running in every direction possible except the one towards us!

Hudson loves to stand up wherever he can, like in his high chair which is so incredibly safe. I think he'd love the boats but I also think he'd love standing in them so only Coop rode this time around. Maybe next trip for Hudson!

Sweet Coop needs a haircut in the worst way!
Not so patiently waiting for the train to start going!

Coop was ready for his favorite part!
Sitting like a big boy.
So proud to be on a horse by himself. He kept pushing me away every time he would feel me holding on to him.
Coop loved it but looks less than impressed in these pics!

The Andy Griffith statue...someone must have taken Andy's fishing pole.
Coop was trying to help Opie lose his and look like his dad! We quickly stopped him but I just happened to be taking his picture at the time.
The scene of the crime...Coop was running around right here at this fence and accidentally kicked a shoe into the water. Mommy to the rescue had to jump the fence and climb down into the nasty water to save the dirty shoe. Coop kept yelling at me, "Mommy, hurry! The police are gonna get you!"
Trouble
We love the caboose!
Notice shoe-less Coop.


Speaking of Coop, I'm sad to say that he's perfected the word lemonade. He now says it just right but I miss "Leeyonade" so much already! I asked him who taught him how to say it correctly and he told me no one, his brain just taught him the right way;).

1 comment:

Book Worm said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! It's been a while since I've checked on you. Hudson looks just like Coop and Carter when they were little. You have such precious kids. I'm glad to see you're doing well!